Welcome to the Official Website of the Pencil Pregnancy Test.
If you have found pencilpregnancytest.com, then you must be seeking out information about the pencil pregnancy test. We will try to answer the most common questions first.
What is the pencil test? The pencil pregnancy test is used to determine the gender of unborn babies. By placing a needle on the end of a pencil eraser and then adding the string to the needle, you can create a do-it-yourself ultrasound – make sure to still get the ultrasound, but once you do, you will realize the pencil test was correct!
Is the pencil pregnancy test accurate – does the pencil test really work? Yes, the pregnancy pencil test is accurate and really does work. Many websites say that the pencil pregnancy test does not work but this is because many of the websites have the information incorrect.
How does it work? We are not actually sure how it scientifically works but we believe that because everything is planned by God, he gave us this little tool to determine the gender of a child. The pencil pregnancy test even predicts miscarriages and abortions. God has a plan whether you like it or not. Here’s how it works:
- Stick the needle into the top of the pencil eraser – the pencil should be very sharp.
- Place a thread within the needle – two feet of thread should do fine…
- The device has been created.
- Place the woman’s wrist on a table – back of hand face down
- Holding the string with both of your hands, hover the threaded pencil over the wrist – remember, the back of the hand is face down and the palm of the hand is face up.
- The Prediction begins:
With amazement, the end of the pencil (lead side) will begin to move. It will predict the sex of the child – IN ORDER!
You can do this to women who have not yet had children or those that have already had children – it predicts…as well as tells the woman’s pregnancy history.
The prediction will always start with a circle.
- Swaying from side-to-side = girl
- Swaying up-and-down – hand to elbow = boy
- Swaying diagonal = Twins! We think!!! Due to the overwhelming response, it seems the diagonal may be a break during “pencil thinking” rather than a twin prediction. We just don’t know! SO if you get a diagonal, don’t go out and buy two of everything, get the Ultrasound first!
- Large circle = miscarriage/abortion
Please post a message how it works for you! God Bless!